"Thank you for all of your help in coming to the Paul Bunyan ShowSM. It was such a wonderful experience and we were so pleased with the positive response we received on our logsplitters. You and your staff certainly have an organized event and we were proud to be a part of it! Thanks for everything.
We are now accepting reservations for the 2013 Paul Bunyan Show to be held October 4-6, 2013 at the Guernsey County Fairgrounds, Old Washington (Cambridge), Ohio!
To reserve your space now, please select the appropriate form below and return to our office. Booth assignments begin August 1, 2013. Questions? Call Gayla at 888-878-TREES!
Exhibitors, help us spread the word. Like us on Facebook!
- Conveniently located off Interstate 70 & 77, Guernsey County is within 200 miles of the following major cities:
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE FOREST INDUSTRY
The Association has a responsibility to highlight the importance of forests and the forest industry through our mission statement: Ohio Forestry Association, Inc., (OFA) founded in 1903, is an independent organization, operating not-for-profit and chartered to promote the general welfare of the people and private enterprise of the state of Ohio. This will be done by encouraging through education a unified conservation program, including the multiple uses of forests, development of adequate water supplies, application of sound land management, and the development of adequate wildlife and recreation values. This trade show is for the wood industry and related products.
Live Equipment Demonstrations • Lumberjack Competitions & Entertainment • Seminars • Game of Logging Professional, Collegiate and
Events and seminars designed for:
Professional Loggers • Forest Landowners • Portable Band Saw Owners • Wildlife Enthusiasts • High Production Sawmills [saw filing and maintenance] • General Public
Quotes from past Paul Bunyan Show Exhibitors:
"Very easy access and better customer base"
"Well managed, constant flow of people, best show of 2009, staff is very competent, professional and always helpful."
Whether you choose to mail/fax your Rental Agreement, please read the Rules and Regulations carefully. The majority of your questions can be answered here. Please understand we must have "Rules and Regulations" to achieve a prosperous event for everyone.
Please refer to the Rules and Regulations on the following items
- Listing: In order to ensure you are listed in the proper categories in the Show Guide, please complete and return your program listing form with your agreement.
- Wood: Wood will only be provided to those who order by the deadline.
- Early Tear Down: You are reminded that signing the agreement you are agreeing to maintain your display during all show hours up until 3:00 PM on Sunday, October 6. Fines will be assessed accordingly.
- Chain Saws: Once again this year the sale of chainsaws, bars, chains and accessories will be allowed to be sold retail. All items sold must be forestry related. Chainsaws purchased are required to be drained of fuel before transporting from exhibit space.
- Electricity: There is no electricity in the infield. If you indicate that you need electricity you will be placed accordingly.
- Host Hotel: Days Inn (740) 432-5691
The Ohio Forestry Association, Inc. and the Guernsey County Fair Board are anxious to accommodate each exhibitor to the best of our ability while ensuring a successful show for all involved. We hope to see you at the Guernsey County Fairgrounds for the Paul Bunyan ShowSM, just six miles East of I-77 and I-70.
Guernsey County Fairgrounds
PBS Exhibitor Company Name & Lot #
335 Old National Road
Old Washington, OH 43768