OFA has partnered with Andrako Insurance Consultants to offer our members the opportunity to obtain health care benefits through the Ohio Farm Bureau Health Benefits Plan.
Getting to know the OFB Health Benefits Plan
Who is eligible? The OFB Health benefits plan is available to sole proprietors and employers in the
agricultural sector, of 1-99 employees with headquarters in Ohio. The Ohio Forestry Association has
endorsed Andrako Insurance Consultants to provide their members access to this new self-funded
What is the OFB Health Benefits Plan? The OFB Health Benefits plan is a self-funded medical plan
that offers the following:
* Competitive rates through a self-funding arrangement
* Fixed, predictable monthly payments
* A variety of 8 different plan designs: 4 with coinsurance and co-pays; 4 with higher deductibles
* Medical Mutual of Ohio’s broad provider network and Prescription Formulary
* Protection from liability, should your business choose to leave the plan
* A wide array of ancillary products for dental, life, vision and short term disability
When can I get it? The OFB Health Benefits plan is available now.
Why should we join? The OFB Health Benefits plan was created to help the agricultural sector, and
all of its related businesses, to address the high cost of medical care, while promoting a healthier
Ohio. Through incentives for wellness, this new medical plan encourages the production and
consumption of nutritious foods and offers new ways to address the health problems of our
Where and how can you get more information on health benefits options? Simply complete our contact form here and one of our knowledgeable insurance experts will contact you.