OFA LOGGERS' CHAPTERS
Chapters are regionally organized groups of loggers and representatives associated with logging practices in Ohio. Their joint mission is to develop programs and projects to promote the specific and general welfare of loggers through information, education and legislative action. If you wish to join your local Loggers Chapter, please contact one of the officers in your area. The current Loggers' Chapters are as follows:
East Central Ohio Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Millersburg, Ohio.
• Chairman- Jeff Miller (740) 254-4681
• Vice Chair/Secretary/Treasurer- Dan Castellucci (330) 343-6647
Muskingum Valley Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in McConnelsville, Ohio.
• Chairman-Ben Seals (740) 653-2902
• Vice Chair-Chad McGrew (740) 559-3969
• Secretary- Brian Borer (740) 588-3193
Northeastern Ohio Loggers Chapter
Meetings held at Sheoga Hardwood Flooring & Paneling, Middlefield, Ohio.
• Chairman- Adam Thomas (814) 758-0578
• Vice Chair- Matthew Kittle (330) 235-4796
• Secretary- Nathan Paskey (440) 576-4946
Northwest Ohio Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in multiple locations in NW Ohio
• Chairman- Bill Metzger (419) 235-8021
• Vice Chair- Tom Bartman (724) 554-5836
• Secretary- Keith Byerman (937) 308-2950
Paint Valley Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Bainbridge, Ohio.
• Chairman-Ron Bennington (937) 393-1990
• Vice Chair-Joey Elliott (740) 253-3380
• Secretary-Mark Knisley (740) 634-2935
Southeast Ohio Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Jackson, Ohio.
• Chairman-Ronald T. Lowery (740) 412-0329
• Vice Chair-Levi Strickland (740) 682-7823
• Secretary-Kyle Fannin (740) 649-5337
Southern Ohio Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Lucasville, Ohio.
• Chairman- Bob Hillard (740) 820-8755
• Vice Chair- Rob Hillard (740) 820-8755
• Secretary-Greg Guess (740) 858-6685
Steel Valley Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Bergholz, Ohio.
• Chairman Ed Wilson (330) 679-1739
• Vice Chair Jack Marcus (740) 768-2597
• Secretary Bill Denoon, Jr. (740) 768-2597
• Contact Person Irene Moore (740) 264-9790
Scioto River Valley Loggers Chapter
Meetings held in Wakefield, Ohio.
• Chairman- Dan Kleinke (740) 285-5730
• Vice Chair- O.T. Greene (740) 820-8803
• Secretary-Mike Gaus (740) 772-3477
Log A Load for Kids
Log A Load For Kids® is a national giving program which brings the dedication and generosity of the nation's loggers and other forest products people to raising funds for local children's hospitals associated with the Children's Miracle Network. Please visit their website Log A Load for Kids
Ohio's involvement is dedicated through it's Loggers' Chapters. The chapters listed above provide hardworking volunteers who give their time in fudraising festivals and a portion of their chapter dues to select Children's Hospitals throughout the state.
For more information on how you can donate to Ohio's Log A Load for Kids Campaign, contact your local Loggers' Chapter or contact John Dorka at the Ohio Forestry Association, Inc., (614) 497-9580 or (888) 38-TREES.