The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held March 1-2, 2017
at the Embassy Suites Dublin, Ohio.
Topic to be announced.
Click here to confirm your room reservation at the discounted rate of $129, or call 614-790-9000 or 1-800-220-9219. Ask for the Ohio Forestry Association rate.
The Ohio Forestry Association, Inc. 2016 Annual Meeting was held on March 9-10, 2016 at the Embassy Suites - Dublin, Ohio. The topic was "Ohio Hardwoods, Changes & Challenges". The event was well attended. Stay tuned for a full recap of the meeting.
2016 Speaker Presentations
Mat Baumgardner - US Forest Service
Hardwood Trade and Consumption Trends for the US and Ohio
Tom Nelson, Renewable Carbon & Electric, Ltd.
Alberto Ramirez - Speyside Bourbon Cooperage, Inc.
Robert Boyles - ODNR
State of the Divison of Forestry
2017 Conservation Award Nomination Form
Fill out the form below to nominate someone for one of the following awards:
1. Outstanding Individual in Government Service— For outstanding effort in the field of forestry-related conservation work.
2. Outstanding Individual in Industry— For outstanding work by an individual in the forest or wood products industry.
3. Outstanding Individual in Private Service— For outstanding work in private service in the area of forestry.
4. Outstanding Logging Activist— For outstanding promotions of the Ohio Master Logging Company Program.
5. Outstanding Individual in Conservation Education— For outstanding effort in the field of conservation education.